Southeast Asia – The combination of vivid cultures, fascinating foods and cheap prices makes it the ultimate destination for travelers. And for adventure-seekers from this side of the world, it means exploring beauty that’s right at your doorstep.
Got travel tales of your Southeast Asian escapades? Share your photo and tell us your best S.E.A story! You could win a flight and hotel package worth RM1,000 for your next S.E.A holiday.
There are 4 categories to choose from:
Culture | Food & Shopping | Island Life | Heritage
Follow these steps:
1. Upload a Southeast Asian destination photo on Instagram and tell us your travel story
2. Tag 3 friends
3. Include the hashtags #SEAWithTraveloka #TravelokaMY
4. Follow @TravelokaMY on Instagram!
Contest period: 10 – 30 July 2017.
Terms & Conditions
The Traveloka Walao-Eh Best S.E.A Story Contest (“Contest”) will run from 10/7/2017 to 11.59pm 30/7/2016 (“Contest Period”). Traveloka Sdn Bhd (“Traveloka”). Traveloka shall reserve the right to shorten or extend or cancel the Contest Period at its sole discretion without any prior notice.
1. This Contest is open to all Instagram users who are residents of Malaysia and above 18 years of age (as of 10 July 2017); In the event the contestant (“Contestant”) is below 18 years old, please seek consent from parent/guardian before participating in this Contest. Participation by Contestant under 18 years old will be deemed to be accompanied with consent by the parent/guardian.
2. Employees or agents of the Traveloka or any of its group companies or their families or households, agencies or any individuals connected to this Contest are not eligible to enter.
How to Participate
1. Participation is through the Traveloka Walao-Eh Best S.E.A Story Contest (“Contest”) only.
2. To Participate in the Contest, each contestant (interchangeably referred to as “Contestant”, “You” or “Your”) shall:
Pick any one of the following categories to submit your entry:
Culture | Food & Shopping | Island Life | Heritage
Mechanics to qualify for the prize:
1) Upload a photo or series of photos from a Southeast Asian destination
2) Share your travel story with us
3) Tag 3 friends (either in the comments section of your post or on the visual)
4) Add the hashtags #SEAWithTraveloka #TravelokaMY
5) Follow @TravelokaMy
1. Entries will be judged on 30% picture 30 % story, 30% correct entry mechanics, 10% originality of location
2. Contestants are allowed to enter once per Instagram account to be eligible for the prize. All judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence or questions will be entertained.
1. Prizes for this Contest include –
- 4 x RM 1,000 travel coupon that will be split into the following denomination:
- RM 500 for flight + RM 500 for hotel
2. Traveloka reserves the right to replace the prizes with items of similar value in the event that the published prizes become unavailable.
1. Winner announcements will take place on 4th August 2017
Winner Verification and Prize
1. Winners will be contacted through Instagram Direct Message for detail verification purposes. Winners will be required to provide Full Name, Contact Method and IC Number.
2. In the event that a Contestant is not contactable after THREE attempts, Traveloka reserves the right to disqualify the Contestant’s eligibility and the next qualified Contestant will be selected.
3. Once details verified, Traveloka will contact Winners via provided details to further give instructions on prize redemption.
Liability and Responsibility
1. By participating in this Contest, Contestant agrees to release and hold Traveloka and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, advertising, promotion, and fulfilment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the product, or travel to or from collection of Prize and the concert, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
2. By participating in this Contest, Contestant shall be deemed to be of majority age or have obtained consent from parent/legal guardian and Traveloka shall not be liable for any damages, losses, claims howsoever incurred from his/her violation of the minimum age stated herein.
3. Traveloka will not be responsible for any inaccurate details provided by the Contestant to claim their prizes if any and reserves the right to disqualify the Contestant and select the next qualified Contestant as Winner without any liability to the disqualified Contestant whatsoever.
4. Except where expressly provided herein, Contestant shall bear his/her own costs and expenses incurred and/or arising from his/her participation in the Contest including transportation, accommodation sustenance and any other costs in relation to the collection and redemption of the prize, and no reimbursement may be sought from Traveloka.
5.Traveloka makes no guarantee of the availability of its web services and will not be held responsible for interruption of service that may interfere with the ability to participate.
6. Traveloka will not be liable for any losses, costs or damages howsoever incurred arising out of any claims by Contestant including third party’s claims for among others, intellectual property rights infringement or privacy invasion against Traveloka due to Contestant’s breach of the Terms and Conditions and/or any relevant laws.
Rights of Traveloka
1. Subject to applicable laws and regulations, Traveloka reserves the right to change the Prizes with item(s) of equal value and to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
2. In the event of discrepancies of any information submitted by the Contestant during verification of Winners by Traveloka or any breach third party’s intellectual property rights or privacy by the Contestant, Traveloka has absolute right to reject to disqualify the submission and the Winner and has the right to select the suitable other Contestant as the Winner.
3. Traveloka reserves the right to reject any Winner at its sole and absolute discretion without having to assign any reasons whatsoever. In case of any dispute, the Traveloka reserves the right to make the final decision. Traveloka’s decision is final and no further correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
Terms of Participation
1. By participating in this Contest, the Contestant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts the Terms and Conditions stated herein and decisions of Traveloka.
2. By entering this Contest, Contestants agree to grant Traveloka and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, directors, officers, agents, independent contractors and advertising/promotion agencies the use of the winning submission in this Contest as well as his/her name and details for all of its promotional, publicity and marketing activities now and in the future without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
3. By entering in this Contest, Contestant fully indemnify Traveloka and shall hold Traveloka harmless against any losses, claims, damages or costs incurred by Contestant, any third party including authorities arising out of among others, Contestant’s breach of Terms and Conditions herein, infringement of intellectual property rights of third party and inappropriate content of the submission that violates the relevant laws.
4. Contestant shall ensure that entries submitted shall not violate any third party’s intellectual property rights and/or shall not contain indecent, improper, obscene, violence or any type of action or behaviour that is considered by inappropriate. Traveloka shall not be liable for any losses or damages arising out of Contestant’s breach of this Terms and Conditions.
5. Traveloka reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
This Terms and Conditions and any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.