Paying for your purchases online is such a breeze nowadays – you’ve got various e-payment options to choose from, such as online banking and debit/credit cards.
However, if you’d rather pay for all your online transactions through a single platform, then we’ve got good news: you can now pay for your hotel and flight bookings on Traveloka via PayPal!
With this new payment method, you can:
- Pay for your booking seamlessly, no matter where you are in the world – all you need is an internet connection.
- Make payment with any of the bank accounts and debit/credit cards that are connected to your PayPal account.
- Be sure that your payment is made securely.
- Rest assured that you won’t be charged any additional transaction fees.
Already got a PayPal account? Here’s how you can use it on Traveloka:
- After selecting your flight/hotel and filling in your details, you’ll reach the payment options page. Select ‘PayPal’ as your preferred payment method.
- Once you’ve been redirected to the PayPal website, log in to your PayPal account.
- Select which bank account or debit/credit card you wish to use for the payment, then click ‘Pay Now’.
- Once your payment is successful, you will be taken back to the Traveloka website, where you will be able to view your booking details. You should receive your E-ticket/hotel voucher via email within 60 minutes from payment confirmation.
With Traveloka, no matter where you are or the time of day, paying for your next trip is a snap: just use the desktop website, mobile website, or app.
For more information on how to pay for your hotels and flights on Traveloka using PayPal, click here.