When booking a flight or hotel for your travels, you want to be sure that your booking and money is in safe hands during the transaction.
But not everyone has a credit card or access to an online banking account.
To offer our Singaporean customers more flexibility and convenience, we’ve expanded our payment options to include eNETS and SAM Kiosks.
Here’s how you can make your payment quickly and easily:
This payment option is only available to those with internet banking accounts at these banks:
- OCBC Bank
- Standard Chartered
- DBS Bank
1. After selecting your flight/hotel and filling in your details, you’ll reach the payment options page. Click on ‘iBanking’, choose ‘eNETS’, then press ‘Pay’.
2. Upon reaching the eNETS page, you must select the bank you would like to pay with from the 5 participating banks.
3. You will then be sent to the bank’s page to complete the transaction, and once it’s successful, you should receive your e-ticket/hotel voucher via email within 60 minutes after finishing the transaction.
This payment option is only available to those with a NETS debit card, and payment must be made at the kiosk within the payment window.
1. After selecting your flight/hotel and filling in your details, you’ll reach the payment options page. Choose the ‘Kiosk’ option, then click ‘Pay’.
2. You will then receive instructions on how to make your payment at the kiosk, which will include a transaction ID and PIN code.
Traveloka desktop users can print the instructions, while app or mobile web users can access it through their phone. The instructions will also be sent to you via email.
3. At the kiosk, follow the instructions given. Select:
‘Pay Bills’ > ‘Other’ > ‘MOLPay’
Then enter your transaction ID and PIN code.
4. Complete the transaction using your NETS debit card. Once the transaction is done, collect your receipt. You should receive your e-ticket/hotel voucher via email within 60 minutes after finishing the transaction.
And that’s it! You can now book and pay for your travels anytime, with no extra charges. For more information on how to pay for your flight and hotel bookings made through Traveloka, click here.